Me talking business.

As my movement becomes more and more mainstream and I'm needed to perform at a normal or high standard of business, I'm finding it difficult and I fall short.

My business shortcomings have been mistaken for a business ethics or integrity issue. 
I assure it is not!

I was talking with my wife Rebecca last night about it and my awesome wife's response after explaining my issue to her was well, you better get your business shxt together!

Oh, I should tell you, Rebecca and I ran our own business together for twelve years before my stroke. 
I 100% trust Rebecca's business insights!

So my goal will be to get my businesses shxt together as my business partner Rebecca suggested.

During this time of rebuilding my business skill sets after my stroke, I ask you please be patient and understanding. I'll get there.

Just please try not to take my business short falls as an ethical issue. I assure you my intentions are spot on and positive!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Founder,
Stroke TV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.