I'm Thankful You're Alive Stroke Survivor!

Hi!

It's your brother stroke survivor Aaron Avila Blogging to you live one hour North of San Francisco! lol

I wanted to express how I feel this Thanksgiving 2018.

What I am about to share with you is from my core as a man.

Hi fellow stroke survivor!

I want you to know with all certainty that as your brother in stroke, I love you and I am here to help you find a purposeful life after stroke.
To inspire you to never give up!

To comfort you and bring you hope in one of life's most difficult battles, Stroke!

I want you to know that you and your family are not alone in battling the most dark, lonely and difficult time of your lives!

For I have found my life's purpose is helping you and your family find a fulfilling life after stroke.

We are not recovering our lives after stroke, we are rebuilding our lives after stroke.

I want to reach out a hand of understanding and love to you and your family.
You are not alone in stroke survival.
I am here for you!
I feel it's my divine purpose in life.

Together we form a strong community of stroke survivors!

If you want to help me raise stroke awareness?
Come be my guest and share your story with the world on my new Stroke Talk Show. Your entire families invited to be guests on my show.
I just need each show attendee to fill out this show guest request form please.

I will create a document of all the ways you can contact me and my stroke movement on my social media platforms this morning.
Follow this Blog to receive a notification when I upload it.

Stay powerful, Positive and Progressive,
Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.