FYI: MY CAMERA BROKE!

Hi peep!

I thought you should know I haven't been live streaming lately because my camera broke and I can't afford to replace it.

My dearly departed bro Roland Takaoka always told me how the universe is designed to conspire in your favor.

Now my camera breaks, out of the blue, Barbara (Roland's Wife) feels a tug on her heart to donate all Roland's live streaming equipment to me.

Coincidence?

Or the universe conspiring in my favor?

I should have my bro's camera by next week!

Thank's Roland for still helping me even though you're physically not here. I still feel your positive energy bro. It's helping me write this. I feel it!

Your bro forever,
Aaron

R.I.P. ROLAND 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.