Their death is opening my eyes to life!

A powerful energy is growing inside me. 

After my dad dying yesterday and my mom so close to death,  A spiritual awareness and a spiritual awakening to the extreme gratefulness I have for my life is expanding inside me. 

The life of my soulmate Rebecca, the precious life of my family is resonating loudly deep inside my core.

I feel a real spiritual awakening is happening inside of me. 

I feel I have walked around blinded to the absolute truth of life.

I feel in my past I have taken people in my life for granted. Thinking I have almost a never ending time with them.

After this amazing spiritual experience I experienced last night, 
I NOW KNOW FOR A FACT WE DON'T!

Absolutely no ill feeling or bad behavior can stand justified against the precious value of that person being alive in our lives right this second!

Please listen to me!
Because I feel like I'm experiencing a true spiritual awakening peeps!
It feels amazing!

A spiritual inspirational the Dalai Lama did keeps playing over and over inside me.
Memorize it peeps! 
It's 100% Spiritual Truth of life!


You know that attitude you have with your cousin or your brother or your wife or your child?

Put your attitude in check with the truth of the circle of life on planet earth.
Don't give negative energy towards them a place in your life.

I say to you.......

Do not live as if you're never going to die.
And I repeat!
Do not live as if you're never going to die.

I really put myself out there with this blog, so tell me what you think of this blog in comments.

I want you to know right here right now,
I LOVE YOU!

Your bro,
Aaron 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.