Seeing someone die makes you deeply thankful to be alive. A stroke survivors perspective.


As you may have heard, my parents are in their final days on earth. 
Their at home in bed and Hospice is there.

Wow, the emotions are running through me. Being a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor who can't drive. I can only wait to be notified they crossed over. Extremely frustrating!

Seeing I'm being faced with the spiritual realm let's talk about the spiritual realm.

It wasn't my massive brain aneurysm exploding in my head. Or two weeks later while in a comma suffering a massive stroke that altered the course of my life most significantly.

No, what impacted my life the most was a near death experience I had.. 
(read about my near death experience here)

I was not only given a second chance to live on earth. My eyes were also opened and I  was allowed to see the absolute truth of life on planet earth.

You see what's 100% real about all human life on planet earth is that mankind and the earth are all being governed and held in place by a spiritual force you can not see with your human eyes.

They can line up to tell me there is no God. I don't care, I know 100% there is, because I met him. God showed himself to me as a white haired white bearded old man.

Unlike what man made religion may have led you to believe, God is not sitting up on some cloud somewhere with a handful of lightning bolts just waiting for you to step out of line so he can huck them at you.

No, you are God's precious child, you're his creation. He wants you to live a fulfilled happy life here on earth. Leave me a message and we'll talk.

Follow my blog to be notified when I add more content. I need to take a break for now.

Love energy your way,
Aaron 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.