11/3/18 Show Blog - How to deal with feelings of being misunderstood and undervalued as a stroke survivor. TAKE 2


I personally battle these feelings almost daily. Do you?

A constant battle most of us stroke survivors fight on a regular basis are the feelings of being misunderstood and undervalued.

I have even had stroke survivors so pushed down by this negative energy they have told me they wish they never survived their stroke! 

When I hear a stroke survivor say this it thoroughly breaks my heart!

Follow this blog to receive a notification when I continue.

10/29/18 @ 4:49 PM PST

I'm going to add to this blog post as I feel inspired to write. So follow my blog to receive a notification when I publish new content like now.

This topic I hold so close to my heart! 
NOTHING! rips my heart out more than to hear a stroke survivor who has fought and beat certain death, as time passes say, oppressed with dark energy, words that almost instantly make cry. 
"I wish I would have never survived my stroke!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEVER SAY THAT!

More later. 
Follow my blog,
Sincerely,
Your bro,
Aaron 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.