A Message From Speech Language Pathologist Mark Ittleman - Your Free Class Update

(Click on image to visit Mark's website)

I hope that anyone who has been taking our classes on Live Facebook is enjoying and learning from them. 


If you have any questions please direct them to talkwithmark1@gmail.com 

I know there have been some inquiries, however, I can answer them more easily if you send me an email and I will respond promptly! 

Below is a link to the class schedule for next week. 

We are departing from New York State later today or tomorrow and will be sharing the trip from destinations as we head to Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.