My dear brother and co host Roland Takaoka had another stroke a few days ago


All I know right now is my dearest brother Roland Takaoka was admitted to the hospital a few days ago for another stroke!

Roland to me is like no other man I have ever known! He's amazing!

Roland has significantly impacted my life. I have learned how to expand in joy thanks to Roland.

I am a Law of Attraction enthusiast even more thanks to Roland!

Roland is one of the greats in my life, a legend if you will! Roland and I bonded on an extremely deep spiritual level like none I've ever known.

Everyone please send Roland powerful love energy.

A close friend of Roland's, Lynn Sanders is hosting a live Get Well Roland Show tomorrow at 10 AM. All community members and friends of Roland are invited. 
(Click here for event details)

Click here to view this Friday's Stroke Talk Q&A Show. 

 4/22/18 UPDATE
Click here to watch a Get Well Roland show Lynn Sanders hosted today.

Bro, I'm sending you powerful love energy your way!
Your bro,
Aaron 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.