Stroke Survivor 8 Years Post Stroke Buttons His Own Dress Shirt

Hi peeps!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila

Now eight years post stroke, for the first time since my brain aneurysm and stroke (My story) 
September 17th 2010 I put a colored dress shirt on myself.

Why you ask?

After some extremely inspirational words from a beloved brother of mine. Oh yes bro I was listening. lol

I have decided to show my amazing wife Rebecca and my awesome son Ryan how much I truly appreciate how much the do for me each and every day. 

So I decided in myself that every Sunday will be a focus on the family day. 

One day out of the week I will focus on showing my love and gratefulness to my family by doing things I safely can that makes it a special day for them.


As a hemiplegic wheelchair bound stroke survivor I'm am 97% helpless. 
So my wife and my son, mainly my wife Rebecca, are always doing things to help me.

So my plan is to minimize my neediness and focus my energy on doing those little things I can to help them.

Day one has been awesome!

Tell me what you think in comments.

Love energy your way,
Aaron 

Feel free to join my Stroke TV Affiliate Stroke Support Community on Facebook 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors 

P.s. I promise, you take your time to message me, I will take my time and reply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.