Who am I and why do I do what I do for stroke survivors worldwide?

Hi stroke survivor peeps!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila.

I'm writing this blog to reaffirm my purpose and personal why?

First who am I?
My name is Aaron Avila.
I am a man, who, on September 17th 2010 at age forty seven survived certain death when a massive brain aneurysm exploded in my head. Then two weeks later I was spared certain death again after suffering a massive stroke. The stroke left me half paralyzed, wheelchair bound, speech deficit and many other issues.
But because of a divine intervention through a near death experience I was given a second chance at life on planet earth. 
(Read about my near death experience here)
After my stroke, now unable to walk or move half my body, here's a video of me with my son Ryan, then 17 now 24, one month after my stroke. 
At first, I was totally mute. 
These are some of my first sounds I was able to make.

Here I am now with my son Ryan at Bodega Bay California.

Below is my amazing wife Rebecca and I.
But now seven years later here is what I've learned!

From the darkest most depressing energy I've ever felt in my life. To not just finding life after stroke but now helping thousands of stroke survivors worldwide.

Yep, that's the condensed version!

Now my why?
You know, within this seemingly cataclysmic life event was hidden a extremely rare treasure. 
If you look with your human eyes you would say it was all a terrible life event.
But do you remember that hidden treasure I told you about earlier? 
Well I found it! 

Ask yourself, would you not go through such a cataclysmic life event to come to know the absolute truth to life on planet earth?
I would and have!
Yep! I would not trade this cataclysmic life event for the spiritual truth I've come to know today. 
Easy choice.

I share this only as a backdrop to my why.

I have more to share later!
Follow this blog to receive a notification when I finish it!

TODAY I WANT ALL STROKE SURVIVORS AROUND THE WORLD TO LOOK IN A MIRROR AND SAY:
I AM AMAZING!
I AM VALUABLE!

More later my beloved brother and sister stroke survivor.
Love energy your way!
Aaron 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.