Life is a process!


Hi beloved peeps!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila.

So many times in my life before I became a wheelchair bound stroke survivor, I was like most, conditioned and raised to resist or try to get out of the hard or difficult times in life.
I was taught growing up that life was supposed to be only filled with rainbows and unicorns in a way if I'm living my life right.

Well I have learned whole heartily that is totally inaccurate and a lie our ancestors have passed down since the beginning of mankind.

I have heard Oprah Winfrey say 'In order for you to experience life, you must be open to all life experiences.

This means both easy and difficult times of our lives.

I realize now, that the pain and hard times are used by the universes to direct my path in life.

I have heard a quote that said 'when your going through hard times, don't pray 'why me' rather pray "why"?

Being a wheelchair bound stroke survivor for over seven years and battling daily chronic pain, I have learned these seemingly hard times in my life are used by the universe to turn or direct my life's path one way or another. 

I need to take a break peeps.
Stroke brain fatigue. 
More later. 

Subscribe to my Blog to receive a notification when I write more.
Love energy your way,
Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.