I shaved myself for the first time seven years after surviving a massive brain aneurysm and stroke!


Hi peeps!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila
(Read my story)

It's been a long long difficult road to get here but I'm extremely grateful I'm here!

For seven years now, my amazing wife Rebecca has faithfully gave me a shower and shaved me every two days.

But today is going to be different! 

Cognitively I was able to shave myself 100% independently for the first time in seven years. Let me tell you, It feels AWESOME!

A special shout out to my amazing wife Rebecca for giving me the push I needed to accomplish this incredible task.
My life, as I know it, would not be possible without you!

To most men, shaving is easy and part of daily life. 
But for me, a stroke survivor, it's taken me seven years to shave again. 
Take it from me peeps, don't take your life and abilities for granted like I did! 
As fast as lightning strikes I lost all my abilities. 
(Read a blog I wrote years ago called: As fast as lightning strikes)

Next, an independent shower!

Stay tuned as I share my life with you!



You can become part of my grassroots movement by connecting with Stroke TV on the following social media platforms.








We are launching our Stroke TV 

live streaming website soon!




Please don't forget to,


Please share all of my content you find interesting on your social media networks!



Love energy your way,

P.s. Feel free to follow my Blog and 
tell me what you think of my content in comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.