Hi Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor! Please consider helping me Help Stroke Survivors.

Hi Dr. Jill!

If you're reading this blog thank you.

Let me introduce myself. I'm stroke survivor Aaron Avila. 
(My story)


I'm also the Founder of a stroke support community on Facebook called Second Chance Stroke Survivors  with over two thousand members. About six months ago I Founded a movement called Stroke TV. Stroke TV, in a short time, has blossomed into a worldwide stroke support movement. 

Here's a weekly show my brother stroke survivor Roland Takaoka and I webcast live in my community every Friday. (Watch last Friday's Show here)

I'm a livestream creator and try to stream a totally free stroke survivor only Inspirational T-Shirt raffle as funds allow.

Dr. Jill would you be willing to donate your awesome book My Stroke Of Insight to my free stroke survivor raffle? 
(FYI I make no money on anything I do for stroke survivors) and I have not been able to afford to file for 501c so I can offer you no tax dedication.

Jill, I credit your book My Stroke Of Insight  as being one of my significant cornerstones of the stroke survivor I am today!

You can email me your response here. 

Thank you Jill!
Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV 
(My wife of 26 years Rebecca and I)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.