Flint Rehab Produces some stellar stroke survivor resources. Thank you!

Important message.
This blog of Stroke TV is not affiliated or associated with Flint Rehab and is completely voluntary on the part of Stroke TV.

Hi peeps!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila,

It's 2:00 AM PST and I'm up once again with stroke survivor insomnia. I finished this blog later that day.

So I'm on the computer reading my Facebook messages and here's a message from a sister stroke survivor in a foreign country struggling with chronic muscle spasticity from her stroke.

Desperate for help she translates this message into numerous languages. 

"I'll try attain permission to use her pictures. So follow this Blog to receive a notification when I upload her pics".

Anyway point Aaron. lol

Here's what Lorenza Tarasconi asked me.

Her cry for help!

Can I ask you something. Will you help me to spread my request for help? I translated into many languages. is the last post on my page

https://www.facebook.com/TarasconiLorenza

"Hi, I have a question. Do you know natural herbs for muscle spasticity"?


So trying to find her help I do a quick Google Search on Natural ways to treat muscle spasticity.

The #1 resource that came up was Flint Rehab.
Checkout this awesome resource on muscle spasticity after stroke.


The Complete Guide to Treating Post Stroke Spasticity – for Good!

Peeps,
I've been helping stroke survivors for years and I'm always keeping my eyes out for high quality stroke survivor resources to recommend.
A company that produces that high caliber stroke survivor resources is Flint Rehab.

Checkout these resources!
I'll be adding more Flint Rehab information soon!
To receive a notification when I do, follow this blog.

Stay awesome peeps!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila Founder 

P.s.
You can become part of my grassroots movement by connecting with Stroke TV on the following social media platforms.

Like Stroke TV on Facebook
Follow Stroke TV on Twitter
Follow Stroke TV on Pinterest
Subscribe to our Stroke TV YouTube Channel

Join our Stroke TV Affiliate stroke support group on Facebook Second Chance Stroke Survivors

We are launching our Stroke TV
live streaming website soon!
www.stroketv.net

Please don't forget to,
HELP MY GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT!
Please share all of my content you find interesting on your social media networks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.