Stroke Talk Q & A Topic Aaron's prospective.

Tomorrows show!
(Click on event banner for details)

Hi peeps!
It's Aaron 

So here's what I've learned about "achieving a positive attitude after surviving a massive brain aneurysm and a massive stroke September 17th 2010".

Here's my story (Click here)

To achieve a positive attitude after a stroke, I believe a stroke survivor must start with step number one. Without it, I don't think there's a way out of the dark negative energy most stroke survivors have fallen into or are in.
(Leave me a note on our Facebook page here and tell me if you are living a positive or negative energy life?)

Step #1) You must be 100% fed up with your life the way it is and want a better more positive life. 

Step #2) You must believe total life change is possible. 



Now empowered with a new found spiritual strength I battled the dark energy! The dark energy looks terrifying, like death but the more powerful energy of love can and will defeat the dark energy beast. 
Love is the most powerful force on planet earth.




I found I was ready to accept a better way. 
My happiness was never really contingent on my outward circumstances. 
I have learned true happiness can only be found within me. 
That if I hold the decision to be happy deep in my core as a man, difficult times or hard physical disabilities from stroke can't touch it! Difficult times can not take my happiness and gratitude I have for my life away.

It was my choice! I control my happiness!



Despite outward circumstances, no matter how difficult they were, I could alter my reality by changing the narrative in my brain.
I began to change the poor me pity party to a positive "I can" attitude.

A man that gave me this "I can" attitude I found in an unlikely place.
My hero! 
Yup! 
A world famous businessman!

Jeff's attitude in business I applied to my stroke survival. Jeff's "can do" attitude got me all fired up! 
Jeff's attitude was inspiring and life changing. 
So impressed with Jeff Hayzlett, when I first started producing videos I made him this video in his honor.

I said to myself, "if a man of extremely high caliber like Jeff Hayzlett said "success takes a can do attitude", then I, as a stroke survivor, will learn to emulate Jeff's 'can do' attitude and be successful like Jeff teaches". 
I must as a stroke survivor learn to "Think Big Act Bigger"!

Jeff inspired me to believe I could achieve success even though I was a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor with a speech deficit. Jeff teaches the key to success is attitude and hard work and now years later I am accomplishing just that!

I am now Founder of a socially exploding grassroots movement called Stroke TV. Now turning global in less tan six months. Like our Facebook Page, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.

I am also Founder of a global stroke support community on Facebook with over two thousand members from around the world called Second Chance Stroke Survivors on Facebook, please join!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.