Grounded until Wednesday

Newbie Pilot lesson #1032



Don't loose your Drones Micro Scandisk or you can't record video!

I have no clue how but I was transferring my Micro SD Card from my P3 Drone to my computer reader and dropped my SD Card.
You would think I could just reach down and pick it up right?
WRONG!
I heard it hit something on my wheelchair and haven't been able to find it! My entire family has looked for it and can't find it!
WHAT?
I know!
Darn Gremlins! lol
So I ended up ordering a Micro Scandisk from Amazon but because I'm not a Prime member it's going to ship out for five days!

So until the Scandisk arrives I won't be flying but stay tuned by following this Blog. Drone vids uploading soon!

Positive energy your way,
Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.