Tell me what you think in comments! Rev 4
Peeps I need your help please.
As you may know Stroke TV is breaking into the live streaming industry. I'm learning how to build my own show intro.
I have never done this type of video work before.
I would love it if you would give me your honest opinion of this intro I built? Please be 100% honest! I won't take anything you say personally.
So be honest please!
Pick it apart!
I want to hear any comments.
Thanks,
Aaron
Become part of our team
Making the world a better place.
Engage with Stroke TV
on these social media platforms.
Launching our Stroke TV
live streaming website soon!
Brought to you by our sponsor
sponsor of
Comments
Post a Comment
If you take your time to leave me a comment, I'll take my time to personally respond to you. I want to get to know you.
Tell me your story.