I need to pause, breath and regroup

WOW!

What can I say?

Things in my life have been changing so fast I have to pause everything I'm doing (all shows canceled) except what I find extremely relaxing and fun. I will  shoot a video of my local Sonoma County Wine Country. I'll be uploading a new video to our #StrokeTV YouTube Channel every Sunday, starting this Sunday, using my shows new awesome Drone I named Pegasus.

I am feeling a tad overwhelmed, so I feel it's best I stop and seek God's direction for a week or so.

Special thanks to stroke warrior advocate Tom Iliffe for donating the Drone that allows me to fly even though I can't walk:

I would also like to give a special shout out to 
and
Thank you brothers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.