BREAKING #StrokeTV News CHANGE IN CONTENT SHARING

Facebook has determined for the hundredth time that me trying to share stroke content among multiple stroke groups is spamy and has blocked my account. Peeps after years of fighting Facebook blocking and unblocking me I'm tired of trying to explain who and what I do within the stroke community. Never after countless attempts of getting an actual human from Facebook to contact me. I'M DONE trying to encourage other stroke survivors within other groups only to have Facebook regulatory block me.
So please tell your stroke friends in other groups (if asked) that #StrokeTV will only be publishing stroke content within our Facebook groups and pages only. If they wish to see #StrokeTV content they will need to like our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/Stroketv-US-1186298551499361/
Stay awesome!
Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.