Seriously sleep deprived but XFINITY showed up early!

Hi peeps!

It's stroke survivor and #StrokeTV Founder Aaron Avila.

If you tuned into my show this morning, you know I was so excited that XFINITY was installing the increased internet bandwidth needed to launch #StrokeTV's YouTube live streaming Channel I woke up at 3:00 AM and could go back to sleep.

So needless to say I was going to take a nap.

About 45 minutes into my nap and about to fall asleep Rebecca comes in says XFINITY just called and said that another appointment canceled and their on their way to install the new Extreme Speed internet.

EXCITING!

No way I can sleep now!

Hopefully I'll be testing live streaming YouTube using OBS software!

OMG I feel like I'm about to walk into a new dimension of my destiny like Bishop T.D. Jakes says!

STAY AWESOME SURVIVORS!

Much love,
Aaron 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.