W.A.M. It hits me in the heart

W.A.M. (What's on Aaron's Mind)
Hi survivors!
R U ready to engage survivor?

As the Founder and only admin of a global stroke survivors support group called Second Chance Stroke Survivors here are just a few stroke survivor situations that truly break my heart.

I deeply love every survivor. But these survivors get a little extra prayer.

* Stroke survivors so young they never got to experience life before their debilitating stroke.
* Pediatric stroke.
* The stroke survivor who's spouse leaves or divorces the stroke survivor. (I think the cruelest story I have heard is a sister stroke survivor who's still in the intensive care, now half paralyzed and could barely talk when her husband came into her room, told her he's taking the kids and leaving because she can no longer be a good mother to his children). This story still breaks my heart.
* A younger stroke survivor with young children.
 * Locked in stroke survivors. 100% paralyzed and totally mute. "Locked in" their own body.
To me, these survivors make me grateful for just being wheelchair bound.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.