I LOST MYSELF AFTER STROKE Part 1

 Hi,

It's stroke survivor Aaron Avila.

I'm almost twelve years post brain aneurysm and stroke. Here's my story.

I was talking with my new divinely connected brothers Arion Jay Goodwin and Jim T Chong, and guided by the energy of the conversation, I told Jim, We as people base our identity on our physical abilities.

Now twelve years ago, at age 47, through my brain aneurysm and stroke, all my abilities, all my identity as a man was taken from me as fast fast as lighting strikes.

You see, I had a life-changing near death experience. You see, I have been on a spiritual quest to find myself. I realize now, I'm actually rebuilding my identity from the ground up. 

If I am keeping the correct mindset, this is proving to be extremely difficult but by far EXTREMELY awesome!

The character trates I did not like in myself, I consider died in 2010.

Now I've been in what Steve Harvey refers to as God's process. I'm learning to rebuild myself with legendary influencers like Jeff Hayzlett, Ed Mylett, Steve Harvey, Less Brown and many others.

You see, I believe we don't recover from stroke, we are rebuilding our lives after stroke. 

But keep the correct mindset survivor, in this second chance, we get to rebuild our lives better than before!

From my heart,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Media 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.