Stroke happened to me!

Hi beloved stroke survivors and non stroke peeps!

It's me Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila
 

I just got done watching this awesome interview Leslie Samuel did;
How to Get A PASSIONATE and LOYAL Fan base for your Blog - With Chemda

This is my dream! I want to connect with you on a human and spiritual level!

So here goes! 

I want to be 100% Authentic and Genuine with you my fans.

What happened?

I am a man who survived a massive brain aneurysm and then a massive stroke two weeks later back in September 2010. 
Here's my story in my Blog

My beloved brother Roland Takaoka from MINMAX media and I will be producing a show debuting soon on our livestreaming website (www.stroketv.net) called Aaron's Stroke Chronicles.
In this show I will share in a live video series with live audience chat, my stroke survival journey from my world shattering headaches to my current life seven years later as a wheelchair bound stroke survivor. 
How I survived certain death, overcame seemingly insurmountable physical and mental deficits, to living the most spiritually awakened life filled with modern day miracles today. (A book someday)

So once again I ask, Who am I?

I am a man who's been to death and back. 
A man who died seven years ago and who in a near death experience met God. 

Now after being granted the gift of a second chance at life on planet earth by the creator of the universe, I am now living a life of miracles! 

Oh yes, I'm wheelchair bound, half paralyzed, speech deficit along with many other things. 
But it's all worth it!
True fulfillment and abundance in life I have found.

More in Aaron's Stroke Chronicles Show!

Stroke brain fatigue, I must rest for a while.

Love energy your way!
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV 

Become part of my grassroots movement by connecting with Stroke TV on the following social media platforms.

Like Stroke TV on Facebook
Follow Stroke TV on Twitter
Follow Stroke TV on Pinterest
Subscribe to our Stroke TV YouTube Community

We are launching our Stroke TV
live streaming website soon!
www.stroketv.net

OH! ALMOST FORGOT!

Please don't forget.
HELP MY GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT!
Please share all of my content you find interesting on your social media networks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.