BREAKING STROKE NEWS ALERT #StrokeTV makes history by live streaming

Hi beloved peeps!

It's stroke survivor and Founder of #StrokeTV Aaron Avila

I am honored and humbled you're hearing me now.

If you want to know why I have such a passion for my fellow brothers and sister stroke survivors here's my story https://stroketv.blogspot.com/p/a.html

You see my fellow peeps I survived a massive brain aneurysm and two weeks later a massive stroke.

Life shattering like no other but was a conduit for a divine miracle. I was given a gift in this cataclysmic life shattering event called stroke. I was given a near death experience and in it I met God. He came to me in the form of a white hared white bearded old man. (Read my near death experience)

This near death experience changed the course of my life forever!

You see peeps, I was allowed to see the absolute truth of life on planet earth.

The 100% truth is we (mankind) is really an eternal spiritual creature learning to live in a human body.


They can line up by the millions and tell me there is no creator God. 

I know there is a God I met him!
Leave me a comment or question and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I am bringing this up because I was given a divine and powerful gift through his cataclysmic life shattering event. 

I was given a relentless divine passion and love for stroke survivors around the globe!

I'm filled with such a relentless passion and powerful love for stroke survivors that for about three years now I have worked creating a global stroke survivors support community, I work relentlessly seven days a week yet feels because of this divine passion, I've only worked minutes.

But one thing for sure is my stroke causes me brain fugue so I need to shift gears to my exciting Youtube announcement and stop for now. But follow this Blog and I'll continue my story at a later time.

Oh ya! #StrokeTV announcement! lol



#StrokeTV will make the huge leap to YouTube live stream 9/16/17

To get notified when a show goes live on Youtube you must subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Click on the little bell next to the subscribe button to turn on our Youtube Channel notifications.

#StrokeTV has booked and will launch soon on our new Youtube Channel these amazing shows with a lot more awesome added daily.

Airing temporarily now on my personal Facebook Profile.
Coming soon to #StrokeTV YouTube!
(We will upgrade banners with links to host videos as we receive them)




I would like to take this time to say thank you to two YouTube Geniuses that are teaching #StrokeTV to make this historic move to YouTube possible. By doing so are helping make the world a better place!



We also invite you to engage with #StrokeTV on these social media platforms.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.