We will remember today's date!

Hi beloved stroke survivor peeps and non stroke foke!

Today is a day I, Aaron Avila, Founder of #StrokeTV and my amazing family will celebrate this date like a birthday every year.

Date: June 24th 2017

Why is this date so important?

Because in the words of my beloved brother Bishop T.D. Jakes, both of our families are all going to step into a new dimension of our destiny.

You see, as Founder of #StrokeTV, I am going to be reunited with a man named Tom Iliffe.
Tom was an extremely close spiritual brother to me from a long time ago. 
In fact, Tom is one of those people you connect with in life, not just on an average level, 
No, Tom Iliffe and I connected on a deep spiritual level.

So why am I sharing this with you?

Because it's been almost thirty years since Tom and I have seen each other!

Recently the universe brought Tom back into my life. 
Why? 
Clearly to help me build #StrokeTV.

By no accident, Tom and I were reunited about two months ago. 
Tom found me now a seven year post stroke survivor, wheelchair bound building StrokeTV
Tom saw me having a relentless passion to help stroke survivors on a global level. 
Tom also became filled with a divine passion to help me help stroke survivors. 
(Tom is not a stroke person) but he is my divine brother.

Within weeks of Tom receiving this passion to help me help stroke survivors, Tom received the vision of creating what we now call #TheStrokeDroneProject.

I came to learn Tom was not just a Sheet rocker anymore. Tom, now had become, after more than twenty five years, a extremely tech savvy, Drone flyer and builder. 
Coincidence? Not a chance! Rather a perfect example of divine intervention and destiny.

What is absolutely amazing is that the leading Drone Manufacturer, DJI, just released a Drone that can now be flown by not using any type of remote control instead flown using only one handed gestures! 

Guess what? 

We stroke survivors on average are half paralyzed, like me, and only have use of  only "one hand". Today I get to fly and test the new hand gesture controlled Drone from DJI
I'M SO EXCITED!

Our vision for #TheStrokeDroneProject
Tom and I have a vision of gathering funds (Maybe DJI will get involved) and give "Spark" the Drone to one handed stroke survivors around the world. 
Stroke survivors will fly Spark one handed live streaming Spark video via our #StrokeTV YouTube Channel and Facebook Page.
Tom and I think millions of stroke survivors and non stroke folks would tune in to watch "Spark the Drone" being flown by one handed stroke survivors from around the world all live streaming. 
Would you watch?

Tom and I are working hard on the #StrokeDroneProject and trying to figure out creative ideas to get our project funded. 
Do you have an idea that may help Tom and I? 
Shoot us an email to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

So today, is an extremely powerful day. After almost thirty years, Tom and his beautiful bride Laura all come together to reunite, BBQ, and meet to strategize  #TheStrokeDroneProject and #StrokeTVs future.

Do you want to get involved in our global project? Send us an email at aaronavila.stroketv@gmal.com

More later peeps. Stroke brain fatigue set in.

Love energy your way,
Founder #StrokeTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.