Who is Tom Iliffe?

Hi peeps!
It's Founder Aaron Avila

I would like to introduce you to a man I consider a close spiritual brother to me named Tom Iliffe. 
Tom lives in a place I met my soul mate Rebecca almost thirty years ago in Gualala California.

Why do I feel compelled to introduce you to Tom?

I feel a special spiritual bond and spiritual spark with Tom. Always have!

Now it's been two decades since I spoke with Tom.

Out of the blue through mutual people we know we reconnect.

The thing is about a spiritual bond is it never goes away.

Both Tom and I felt we were being reunited for a reason.

Ends up, Tom has a passion for Drones! 

After Tom heard about my stroke and how my family and I had been building a stroke survivor support network on Facebook. And my families latest project was called #StrokeTV,
Tom, being the compassionate man he is, was filled with a passion to help stroke survivors with me!

Yes peeps, Tom isn't a stroke survivor but feels compelled to help us stroke survivors!

Tom and I now share is a divine passion to help stroke survivors on a global level!

In fact, it was Tom who came up with the #StrokeTV show that I feel deep inside will be a global hit:

What sets Spark apart from any other Drone on the market is that Spark the Drone can be flown without a controller using only one handed gestures or commands.
Well it just so happens I'm a half paralyzed stroke survivor with only one functioning 
hand.

Yes survivors! I will be flying Spark the Drone!

So filled with a passion to help stroke survivors, Tom wants to figure out a way to put Spark in the hand of stroke survivors around the globe. 

Tom has a vision of one handed stroke survivors flying Spark worldwide. All live streaming to Facebook for the world to watch via #StrokeTV

Here's the shows new Hashtag we came up with #TheStrokeDrone. LOVE IT!

Click on the graphic below to watch a 3rd party video about Spark.

A very special thank you to my beloved friend and spiritual brother Tom Illife.
I am deeply grateful for you brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.