Thank you Tom Iliffe! For making the world a better place.

(Read a Blog #StrokeTV wrote about Tom Iliffe)

As founder of #StrokeTV, I can not express to you how truly blessed #StrokeTV is to have stroke advocate Tom Iliffe helping us launch #StrokeTV.

Did you know Tom Iliffe is the Founder of our #StrokeDroneProject? This project has become a cornerstone of #StrokeTV and is proving to be a powerful tool in raising stroke awareness!

Tom also has a deep passion for Robotics! Yes, Tom builds actual helpful robots. I'll ask Tom what he considers his top three robots he's ever built and what task they did? I'll let you know.

Why does Tom Iliffe have a to his core passion to help us stroke survivors?
I know I speak for my beloved brother Tom when I say "love".

My brother Tom, whom I have known for over twenty five years reunited with each other after several decades apart. Tom, finding me a half paralyzed stroke survivor and hearing my stories of so many forgotten stroke survivors around the world, Tom was filled to overflowing with a divine love and compassion for all stroke survivors.

Tom, has already helped stroke survivors more than even he knows. What Tom didn't know at the time was, I was using an older computer that couldn't run the modern software we needed to excel in live streaming called Open Broadcasting Software.

After my computer crashed several times during a video chat Tom and I were having, Tom asked about my computer system so I told him. Now filled with compassion and love for our movement Tom felt lead to not only purchase and donate "Spark the Drone" for our #TheStrokeDroneProject, Tom felt lead to purchase and donate a powerful new HP computer with a one Tera Hard Drive (1,000 Gigs)

First thing, I downloaded the amazing live streaming software
Open Broadcasting Software.
SO EXCITING!
I'm powerfully inspired by this new computer and the incredible potential it will give our movement!

From the millions of stroke survivors we will help around the world Tom,
Than you for loving us!

With the most powerful force on planet earth,
Love,
Aaron


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.