Todd White - Your Created Value. The Pure True Gospel Of Jesus Christ ......

Hi, It's Aaron Avila CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

Brain Aneurysm and stroke were not my real life changer, but rather it was a near death experience I had. (read it here)

You see, I have been on a spiritual journey ever since that day. 
Stroke and Brain Aneurysm are the tools God chose to use. 

Please, do not think I'm saying God caused my stroke and brain aneurysm to happen, As some have twisted my words in the past.
But God, in his infinite love and grace, has turned what is normally life shattering into something good.

Todd White  shares what I believe, is the true and purest words of the gospel of Jesus Christ.


P.s. don't judge Scott White for his dread knots, rather listen only with your ears and heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.