A Stroke Survivors Journey by Aaron Avila Ep 1

 

Today was a great day!

I launched my new Podcast Stroke Of Genius Podcast Executive Experience with guest Danna Olivo CEO of MarketAtomy Academy

(Watch our show here).

Although I had a small seizure the night before, causing me me not to wake up until twenty minutes before the show start time, I still made it and I'm so happy I did!

A bonus today for me today was finally getting to video chat with a person who has touched my heart by supporting Stroke TV Media within LinkedIn and Jeff Hayzlett's C-Suite Network.

Her name is Ronnie Loaiza. Ronnie is a Life Coach, CPLC, HCL Leadership, CPT. View her LinkedIn Profile here.

Ronnie is the one who suggested I start writing this more journal style blog so you can get to know me on a personal level.

I'm going to start posting this journal style blog every week every Tuesday so please follow this blog if you want to be a part of my journey.

Talk to you next week.

Love energy your way,

Aaron Avila  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.