Read over 3,000 times in ten countries!

Hi!
I'm Aaron Avila.



If you were to ever ask me if I saw myself surviving a massive brain aneurysm and massive stroke in my life I would have said you're crazy! 

Guess what?

It was my destiny! 
My life's destiny was to be a stroke survivor.

That not only would I experience this cataclysmic life event, it would begin to unveil my life's divine destiny. This extremely life shattering event would turn into the formation of a global movement helping thousands of survivors like me. 

Here is how I know being a stroke survivor was my devine destiny. I created Stroke TV about three months ago and in that short time my personal survival story has been read over three thousand times in ten countries!

It's mind blowing and humbling at the same time!

Wait until Roland (MINMAX media) and I launch Aaron's Stroke Chronicles Show. 
A livestreaming show that I'll chronicle my stroke survival story from my excruciating pre brain aneurysm headaches to stroke to current date accomplishments.

How I went from stroke victim to stroke thriver!

Roland and I's passion is to help stroke survivors worldwide find life after stroke!

Stay tuned! Feels like a planet changing journey!

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Founder 

P.s. Follow this Blog to stay up to date 
with Stroke TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.