A personal thank you from Martha Coulter winner of our totally free stroke survivors only inspirational T-Shirt Raffle

From Martha Coulter to Aaron and Rebecca Avila


Thank you both sooo very much for this shirt---- it is the first real time that I ever got a strong SS shirt like this one for my life ever since the first TIA of 4 TIAs and this is the first big validation from the Universe that I have weathered wayyyyyyyy too much stress that came with the TIAS and I learned how to be more patient with those who have never had a stroke and it also brought my father and I closer together, he also had two TIAs before I did and we understood each other but no one else can "get" us two. Only Stroke Survivors and their spouses really know what happened. Thank you both again so much for this first big validation of what happened to me and how I overcame it all and am still winning over it daily, it is NEVER easy now, and that is OK because that comes with the territory of StrokeLand, it feels like another country with new rules to follow! 😀❤️❤️✨. Aaron and Rebecca Avila



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.