Seven years after surviving a massive brain aneurysm and stroke Aaron Avila fries two Eggs and Hash browns!

Hi peeps!
It's stroke survivor and Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila
Everyone stay calm!
The amazing news is true! After seven years of being a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor I cooked my own breakfast!
I fried two eggs and two hash browns all while standing!
According to my dear brother stroke advocate Tom Illife it means I am no longer considered wheelchair bound.

More later!

Remember my beloved brother and sister stroke survivors,
WE CAN WE WILL END OF STORY 

Love energy your way,

Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Founder

Become part of our team
Making the world a better place.
Engage with Stroke TV 
on these social media platforms.

Launching our Stroke TV 
live streaming website soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.