Does anyone want to help me make the world a better place?

How can you help change lives?
By donating $20.00 and paying for a Stroke Survivors Inspirational T-Shirt. 
(includes U.S. Shipping Estimate)

Here's the online store I'm building

These totally "free" to stroke survivors only raffles inspire stoke survivors from across the U.S.

I livestream the raffle here 

Here's what last weeks winner

  Martha Coulter had to say. "Oh my gosh! So sweet of you to tell me that I won a tshirt! Ok I'll look and let you know 😀 and thank you!"

Hear her excitement?

We are not a certified non profit so no tax credit can be given. 
We are however certified in sharing love energy with stroke survivors all over the world!

But I personally promise you, your $20.00 will be making the world a better place!


(If you want to get involved send me an email to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

(I'll send you details)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Founder Aaron Avila


My amazing family

Become part of our team
Making the world a better place.
Engage with Stroke TV 
on these social media platforms.

Launching our Stroke TV 
live streaming website soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.