Aaron's Stroke Chronicles Premiering Soon! (Updated with videos)

Hi peeps!

It's stroke survivor and Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila.

I wanted to let you know I'm working on my first official show for our Stroke TV live streaming website called Aaron's Stroke Chronicles.

In this grassroots Stroke TV exclusive, I will chronicle the last seven years of my life's journey.

From the knee buckling headaches to my inability to maintain the high level of cognitive ability needed to run my 12 year old company with my wife Rebecca. To the day the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco turned upside down. To the cataclysmic event of my massive brain aneurysm exploding deep within my brain. To the hospital being so certain I was going to die, they wouldn't work on me for the first twenty four hours. 
They felt why waste resources on someone that for sure was going to die.

So certain were they I was going to die, they wheeled my half dead body into a room at the hospital so my family could say their last goodbye's.


(Me in 2010)

(Me today)

I'm currently undergoing livestream training from Roland Takaoka CEO of DIY Live Streaming Show.

More later peeps, getting emotional.


Show your support and follow this Blog.

Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Founder 

Become part of our team

Making the world a better place.

Engage with Stroke TV 

on these social media platforms.



Launching our Stroke TV 
live streaming website soon!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.