Thank you Drone Pilot and Amazing Stroke Advocate Tom Iliffe

Hi peeps!

It's Founder Aaron Avila

Some you may not know #StrokeTV has an amazing stroke warrior advocate on our team named Tom Iliffe.

I personally have had the honor of calling Tom my friend for almost thirty years. 

You also may not know Tom Founded a raising stroke awareness project called #TheStrokeDroneProject.


Tom even got us a Pilot in Cape Cod called the Lighthouse Drone. Epic cinematic Drone footage. 
Drone Piloted by
William Field

Created by stroke warrior advocate 

Checkout Founder Tom Iliffe's

Checkout my mad Baby Drone Pilot Footage here. (Flown one handed).

So anyway the Drone you see above in the banner is a DJI Phantom 3 4g and my new Drone! 
Donated by founder 
You believe with 4k Cinematic quality camera! PINCH ME!

So Tom just ran me through my first no prop flight training!

All I  can say is I'm so excited to share Drone videos around the Wine Country with you every 
Sunday at 5 PM PST

Here's my Drone Show Banner 

Please show your support for our cause by subscribing to our
YouTube Channel here.
Don't forget to click on the little bell icon to receive a notification any time we upload a new video.

Oh, almost forgot to remind you,
Love energy your way beloved,
Aaron 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.