Show name and time change.

Hi beloved!
It's stroke warrior Aaron Avila 

After much thought and consideration I have decided to make the following changes to 
The Morning W.AM. Show.
(What's on Aaron's Mind)

To keep my show load from becoming to much. I have decided to make our Morning W.AM. Show a little more relaxed and informal.

Effective tomorrow. 8/26/17

My shows new name is:
 Morning W.AM. Inspirationals

I will go through my hundreds of inspirational quotes some originals like below and select one to discuss together as a community. I will share what the inspirational means to me but really my heart wants the show to be about what you think about the inspirational. I want you to use the live chat to express how you feel about the inspirational quote
NO WRONG COMMENTS!
Rise up stroke survivors and become stroke warriors with us!
Stay awesome warriors!
Aaron 

We also invite you to engage with the team at 
#StrokeTV 
on these social media platforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.