Attention stroke warriors worldwide! Show name and purpose change.

Because of an awareness I received this morning after our 
Stroke Survivors Community Chat Show.
The new show name I received is



Airing every Sunday at 9:00 AM PST
 Broadcast live temporarily
until our #StokeTV YouTube Channel launch September 16th 
please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.

I realized a potential deep 
need within the stroke warriors life.

That there are potentially millions of stroke survivors like me worldwide who experienced a massive life changing spiritual awakening because of their stroke.
Mine came in a form of a near death experience. 
(read here)

I am 'not religious" rather spiritual instead. 
(Let me explain)

Please do not put me behind a pulpit beloved!
I'm learning spiritual things just like you warriors.
 I'll always point you to my brother Jesus. 
But what I will share with you is spiritual topics and things God is showing me personally in my life.
100% Non judgmental pure love.
Because I  believe God himself is love.

Two spiritual pillars #StrokeTV endorces is:

Bishop T.D. Jakes (The Potters Touch) 
and
Oprah Winfrey (Super Soul Sunday)

#StrokeTV also enforces the extremely powerful spiritual music of
 Nahko Bear
For
And
More later peeps.
Stroke brain fatigue.
Love energy your way stroke warriors!
REMEMBER 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.