A father asked if #StrokeTV would share his daughters story to raise stroke awareness? Our honor!

This is Freda Kesse before suffering a massive stroke at age 26.



Than a massive stroke at age 26 changed the course of  
Freda's life and the life of her loved ones forever;


A note from her father.

This is Freda Kesse my daughter, she was final year nursing student at 
Midwestern State University Wichita falls. She had her stroke at 26.
Her prognosis was terminal, but she made it!
She is hemiplegic, but still working on sitting and walking. Stroke changed our lives. 
I am graduating 6/22, from nursing school, all because of her, I want to know what happened, why it happened and how I can help her and other stroke victims. I am ready to help in any way I can to educate and help other through her stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.