I have battled suicidal depression after my stroke.


Hi my beloved stroke survivor brothers and sisters!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila

As you may know, Roland and I are doing a show on stroke survivor depression tomorrow.

So I wanted to share an experience I had with depression shortly after my stroke.

I will never forget the one most intense battles I had with the dark energy of depression. "I" almost let it get me to end my life!

I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT TERRIFYING DARKNESS! EVER! 
Opps! PTSD's coming out.

Do you remember?

My depression was so bad, I used to lay in bed thinking how I was going get my now half paralyzed body into my wheelchair, get my 40 Smith and Wesson out of the closet, use the rubber tire to rack a round in the chamber and blow my brains out in the bathroom because it was all tile and would be easy to clean.

Than it hit me like a ton of Bricks! How selfish am I that I would do that to my everything, my wife, Rebecca Avila.

She is the only reason I didn't take the white gown in my near death experience 

Can you relate? Tell me your story?

Anyway look for my show Aaron's Stroke Chronicles premiering in the future on our livestreaming website www.stroketv.net 

A show where I plan to chronicle with as much detail as I  can remember from my cataclysmic headaches to current date and how I've taken this life shattering event and have learned to use it to help thousands stroke survivors from around the world going through the exact same thing. 
Please like Aaron's Stroke Chronicles on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/aaronsstrokechronicles/

UPDATE 


I need to take a break. Brain fatigue.

I'll try an finish before my show tomorrow.

Stay awesome peeps!
Love energy your way!
Aaron 

Become part of my grassroots movement by connecting with Stroke TV on the following social media platforms.

We are launching our Stroke TV 
live streaming website soon!

OH! ALMOST FORGOT!
Please don't forget.
HELP MY GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT!

Please share all of my content you find interesting on your social media networks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.